200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa
The 200 hour yoga teacher training in Goa is a 4-week program designed for aspirants who wish to carve a career as yoga tutor and learn nuances of yoga on a deeper layer. This 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa program course is cultured and certified by Yoga Alliance which enables you to start your career in any part of the world if you are looking for one. This training course will improve your level of practice and acquaint you with multi-style yoga such as Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Hatha, and Creative Vinyasa. This course simply builds your confidence and leads you finding your own style and comfort being a yoga practitioner and teacher.
200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Goa is simply designed to take you through the path of yoga and prepare you to enlighten others with your knowledge. This 200 hr Yoga Teacher Training Goa aims to spread the essence of yoga through across the globe by guiding and training our students in various aspects of yoga in a relaxed and progressive environment. The students are encouraged to adopt a yogic lifestyle improving the overall well-being. This comprehensive 200 hour training course would empower you and leave a positive impact on your life experience.
- There are no particular requirements for joining this 200hr Yoga Teacher Training Goa Multi-style course
- You don’t need a prior experience to enroll for the YTT course
- However, it is recommended to have a regular practice of yoga for a minimum of 1 year
- No student will be judged on the basis of their prior knowledge, thus students from all levels can join us
- You simply need to attend the classes and meet the attendance criteria of this 200hr Yoga Teacher Training Goa course.
- At the end of the course, you will be conferred with a certificate of participation
What can I expect?
This 200hr yttc in Yoga is for people who want to deepen their yoga practice and start teaching yoga with an appropriate certification. This 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa course is open for everyone who wishes to improve and be proficient in their self-practice in the long run.
200 hour YTT Course Highlights
- An insight on the essence, history, and value of yoga.
- Classic Hatha Yoga Style- Alignment oriented.
- In-depth learning of Ashtanga Vinyasa primary series.
- Learning the Patanjali yoga sutras, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, and Bhagwad-Gita.
- Insight on reading Devnagiri Script i.e. Sanskrit.
- How to chant Mantra.
- Learning Sanskrit names of each posture/ asana.
- Western and Yogic anatomy.
- Alignments and posture lab.
- Elaborate sessions on Pranayama, Bandha, Mudra, and Shatkriya.
- Learning Hands-on Adjustment and art of sequencing.
- Getting acquainted with the principles of Ayurveda and its various techniques.
- Being a part of theme-based workshops.
- Getting familiar with various teaching methodologies.
- Learning the art of studying and teaching.
- Introduction to the business aspect of yoga.
- A free refresher course at any of the locations.
- Opportunity to intern at the Yoga school for gaining professional experience.
200 hour YTT Curriculum
200 Hour YTTC in Goa and Gokarna
- 200-hour YTTC (Multi-Style)899€Sunday 8th October 2018 – Thursday 1st October 2018
- 200-hour YTTC (Multi-Style)899€Monday 5th November 2018 – Thursday 29th November 2018
- 200-hour YTTC (Multi-Style)899€Monday 3rd December 2018 – Sunday 29th December 2018
- 200-hour YTTC (Multi-Style)899€Monday 7th January 2019 – Thursday 31st January 2019
- 200-hour YTTC (Multi-Style)899€Tuesday 5th February 2019 – Friday 1st March 2019
- 200-hour YTTC (Multi-Style)899€Wednesday 6th March 2019 – Monday 29th April 2019
Please note that the prices are without food and accommodation. The prices with food ( weekdays ) and twin-sharing accommodation for all days for 200-Hour YTT is 1350 Euro for Dharamsala, 1499 Euro for Gokarna and 1999 Euro for Goa.