200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa
The 200 hour yoga teacher training in Goa is a 4-week program designed for those candidates who wish to make their career in yoga as yoga tutor and learn different shades of yoga on a deeper layer. This 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa program course is cultured and certified by Yoga Alliance which enables you to start your career in any part of the world if you are looking for one. This training course will improve your level of practice and familiarise you with multi-style yoga such as Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Hatha, and Creative Vinyasa. According to them, this course helps in building confidence and leads you towards your own style and comfort being a yoga practitioner and teacher.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa is simply designed to take you through the path of yoga and prepare you to educate others with your knowledge. The main aim of this 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Goa is to spread the essence of yoga worldwide by guiding and training our students in various aspects of yoga in a relaxed and progressive environment. The students are encouraged to adopt a yogic lifestyle improving the overall well-being. This complete 200 hour training course would leave a positive impact on your life experience.
- There are no particular requirements for joining this 200hr Yoga Teacher Training Goa Multi-style course
- You don’t need a prior experience to enroll for the YTT course
- However, it is recommended to have a regular practice of yoga for a minimum of 1 year
- No student will be judged on the basis of their prior knowledge, thus students from all levels can join us
- You simply need to attend the classes regularly and complete the attendance criteria of this 200hr Yoga Teacher Training Goa course.
- At the end of the course, you will be conferred with a certificate of participation
What can I expect?
This 200hr yttc in Yoga is for people who want to excavate their yoga practice and start teaching yoga with an appropriate certification. This 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa course is open for everyone, who wishes to improve and be capable in their self-practice in the long run.
200 hour YTT Course Highlights
- An insight on the essence, history, and value of yoga.
- Classic Hatha Yoga Style- Alignment oriented.
- In-depth learning of Ashtanga Vinyasa primary series.
- Learning the Patanjali yoga sutras, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, and Bhagwad-Gita.
- Insight on reading Devnagiri Script i.e. Sanskrit.
- How to chant Mantra.
- Learning Sanskrit names of each posture/ asana.
- Western and Yogic anatomy.
- Alignments and posture lab.
- Elaborate sessions on Pranayama, Bandha, Mudra, and Shatkriya.
- Learning Hands-on Adjustment and art of sequencing.
- Getting acquainted with the principles of Ayurveda and its various techniques.
- Being a part of theme-based workshops.
- Getting familiar with various teaching methodologies.
- Learning the art of studying and teaching.
- Introduction to the business aspect of yoga.
- A free refresher course at any of the locations.
- Opportunity to intern at the Yoga school for gaining professional experience.
200 hour YTT Curriculum
Please note that the prices are without food and accommodation. The prices with food ( weekdays ) and twin-sharing accommodation for all days for 200-Hour YTT is 1200 usd for Dharamsala, 1200 usd for Gokarna and 1200 usd for Goa.