About 200-hour Yoga course
The 200-hour intensive yoga teacher training course is a 4-week program designed for aspirants who wish to carve a career as yoga tutor and learn nuances of yoga on a deeper layer. The course is certified by Yoga Alliance which enables you to start your career in any part of the world. The training course will improve your level of practice and acquaint you with multi-style yoga such as Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Hatha, and Creative Vinyasa. It builds your confidence and helps in finding own style and comfort as a yoga practitioner and teacher.
The course is designed to take you through the path of yoga and prepare you to enlighten others with your knowledge. We aim to spread the essence of yoga across the globe by guiding and training our students in various aspects of yoga in a relaxed and progressive environment. The students are encouraged to adopt a yogic lifestyle for improving the overall well-being. The comprehensive 200-hour training course with empowering you and leave a positive impact on your life experience.
- There are no particular requirements for joining the 200-hour multi-style course
- You don’t need a prior experience to enroll for the YTT course
- However, it is recommended to have a regular practice of yoga for a minimum of 1 year
- No student will be judged on the basis of their prior knowledge, thus students from all levels can join us
- You simply need to attend the classes and meet the attendance criteria of the course.
- At the end of the course, you will be conferred with a certificate of participation
What can I expect?
The 200-hour YTT is for people who want to deepen their yoga practice and start teaching yoga with an appropriate certification. The course is open for everyone who wishes to become proficient in their self-practice.
200-hour YTT Course Highlights
- An insight on the essence, history, and value of yoga.
- Classic Hatha Yoga Style- Alignment oriented.
- In-depth learning of Ashtanga Vinyasa primary series.
- Learning the Patanjali yoga sutras, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, and Bhagwad-Gita.
- Insight on reading Devnagiri Script i.e. Sanskrit.
- How to chant Mantra.
- Learning Sanskrit names of each posture/ asana.
- Western and Yogic anatomy.
- Alignments and posture lab.
- Elaborate sessions on Pranayama, Bandha, Mudra, and Shatkriya.
- Learning Hands-on Adjustment and art of sequencing.
- Getting acquainted with the principles of Ayurveda and its various techniques.
- Being a part of theme-based workshops.
- Getting familiar with various teaching methodologies.
- Learning the art of studying and teaching.
- Introduction to the business aspect of yoga.
- A free refresher course at any of the locations.
- Opportunity to intern at the Yoga school for gaining professional experience.
200-hour YTT Curriculum
200-Hour YTTC in Goa and Gokarna
- 200-hour YTTC (Multi-Style)899€Sunday 8th October 2018 – Thursday 1st October 2018
- 200-hour YTTC (Multi-Style)899€Monday 5th November 2018 – Thursday 29th November 2018
- 200-hour YTTC (Multi-Style)899€Monday 3rd December 2018 – Sunday 29th December 2018
- 200-hour YTTC (Multi-Style)899€Monday 7th January 2019 – Thursday 31st January 2019
- 200-hour YTTC (Multi-Style)899€Tuesday 5th February 2019 – Friday 1st March 2019
- 200-hour YTTC (Multi-Style)899€Wednesday 6th March 2019 – Monday 29th April 2019
Please note that the prices are without food and accommodation. The prices with food ( weekdays ) and twin-sharing accommodation for all days for 200-Hour YTT is 1350 Euro for Dharamsala, 1499 Euro for Gokarna and 1999 Euro for Goa.